Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Adam Bentley : Final Digital Illustration







I play disc golf alot so it was only natural for me to design my own discs. I was trying to go for a little grunge look but also just wanted to do my own thing. I tried to keep most of the design symetrical since it is on a round object. I used live trace for some of the pictures like the skull and Bob Marley and the trees behind him. I also used the pen tool to draw out some things like the little tear drop looking things on the blue disc. I was going to add a face to the green one to make it fit in more because it does seem a little out of place but I couldn't figure out which face to put on there. All in all I'm happy with the outcome of the product and I'm currently trying to find a place that can print these directly on my discs so I can truly start to make my own discs.











No comments: