Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Final Project- Jessica Pecoraro


I chose to do wine bottle label designs for my final project. I work in a restaurant and wine knowledge for me is a must, so I was able to research labels at work, and do a lot online. I found the designs that caught my eye the most were the simple ones. So, thats what I decided to do. I decided to go for a theme with the three different Z's. Zeal, Zest, and Zing... Which are all three words that could very well describe a wine. As far as the actual illustration, I illustrated the wine bottle myself, which took the most time. I chose an image from google and then used the pen tool, gradient tool, and mesh tool to help me with making it look more realistic. Then copied it three times. I then designed the labels and placed them on the bottles. Overall I feel I did a pretty decent job and feel that I have come a long way since the beginning of the quarter.


No comments: